Friday, December 16, 2005

Bittorrent-O-Rama

Ok, been like months since my last post. Very lazy to login and post and also my com's hd crash. Took most of my precious stuff with it. Assingments, programming codes, mp3, clips, animes... you name it. Was so pissed that till today, i only did 1\10 of my assignments. See? Ok, nothing interesting only that I'm gonna move house soon!!!! Going to KL soon!!!! Oh yeah, the post topic. Been downloading stuuf over the net and now I'm currently breaking the first record of my download which was at 700MB, then 1.0GB, then 3.30GB, then 7.3GB and now 8.75GB. Insane huh? Oh, it's all animes. Naruto is still downloaded weekly and Bleach too. I now have complete series of Whistle! and now have a few series of fullmetal alchemist. ok,Bye. Ciaos

No comments:

Post a Comment